BEGINNER Kung Fu training Brisbane
Kung Fu is one of the most benefical martial art styles:
- Kung fu is self defence for people that don't like violence, but want to be able to defend themselves and their families.
- As the style was originally developed by a female, it relies on mental alertness and physical sensitivity, rather than brute force. Making it perfect for women self defence!
- After a few months of training, the self-defence aspect becomes secondary to the challenge and enjoyment of learning a skilled art
I use realistic down to earth training methods and work with you to ensure you understand why you are making the move and how it ties into defence strategies.
When looking for a Kung Fu instructor, ensure they are a member of well known industry associations (see below) and qualified to instruct. You might even like to ask about their actual experience in applying kung fu.
Ask the Kung-Fu master for references from their existing students and get a feel for the length of time the student has been with the master and their teaching strengths and weaknesses.
I would be more than happy to provide you with this information.
For a definition of Kung Fu, refer to wikipedia.
INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCED Kung Fu training Brisbane
If you are looking for a way to:
- refresh your kung fu skills
- bring up your level of skill in kung fu, or
- just get fit again doing something you love
then the intermediate to advanced kung fu lessons could be for you.
Contact me for an assessment and to discuss a suitable time and day to match your schedule.
I am a master of 30 years and can teach you strategies and techniques that other kung fu teachers may not know about.
Group lessons for 10 or more discounts available. Individual lessons available. Training sessions are provided for all skill levels from beginner through to advanced. Starting from 6.30 am.
Text or Call Simon
0448 257 751
one-on-one training -
group lessons -
teenagers to elderly -
Brisbane northern suburbs -
'come to you' service available -
appointment only -
times to suit your schedule -
individual personal training -
open 7 days
flexible hours to suit you
Ask a question
Book a lesson
0448 257 751